Pommade Divine Nature’s Remedy Balm 50ml
Pommade Divine is a multi-purpose skincare remedy that helps to quickly soothe, repair and deeply nourish dry, damaged skin. First sold by Butler & Co., chemists to the Royal Household, Pommade Divine has been taking care of generations of families for over 200 years.
Since 1800, Pommade Divine’s unique formula has combined the natural restorative and nourishing properties of benzoin, nutmeg, clove and cinnamon essential oils. Blended today into an intensely nourishing base of lanolin, shea butter and jojoba oil, Pommade Divine Nature’s Remedy Balm helps to restore the skin’s softness after every day wear and tear.
Simplify your beauty routine with Pommade Divine, our balm can be used by the entire family and is suitable for use anywhere on the body, lips and face. 50ml.
KEY BENEFITS AND USES
- Repairs skin after minor skincare injuries, such as bruises, burns, abrasions, insect bites, blisters, sunburns, cuts & scrapes
- Deeply moisturises dry, itchy skin, cuticle care, rough heels and chapped lips and hands
- Relieves long-standing skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and acne
- Reduces the likelihood of scarring
- Soothes sore and inflamed skin on young children and babies
HOW TO USE
Apply Pommade Divine liberally to the affected area as quickly as possible. Use as often as necessary for healthy, nourished skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Minor skincare injuries: minor cuts, scrapes, bruises, burns, scalds, scars, blisters, spots, insect bites, chilblains and chafing. Sore muscles and inflammations, nappy rash, cracked nipples, sunburn and chicken pox.
Problem skin: rashes, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, dermatitis, acne. Reduces the likelihood of scarring.
Beauty needs: dry skin, itchy skin, irritated skin, sensitive skin, redness, chapped lips, chapped hands, cuticles, cracked heels & feet, flyaway hairs, split ends, stretch marks, uneven skin tone.
Lanolin: Lanolin works as an excellent moisturiser as it creates a protective film over the skin, allowing it to function and breathe naturally while emulsifying water on the skin and holding it there.
Shea butter : Shea butter has the ability to soothe, hydrate and balance your skin. It is rich in anti-oxidants and anti- inflammatory agents that have been known to help healing dry skin, eczema, scrapes, cuts, burns.
Benzoin: Benzoin actively heals dry, cracked skin and features mild antibacterial properties that help eliminate infection-causing bacteria.
Nutmeg: Nutmeg is naturally antibacterial and can also help reduce the appearance of scars and alleviate acne.
Clove: Clove is rich in minerals and vitamins. It has antiseptic properties and can be particularly soothing for insect bites, stings and cuts.
Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a natural coagulant and boasts antibacterial, antimicrobial & anti-fungal properties. It helps to reduce excess bleeding and facilitate the healing process.
Lanolin, Olus Oil, Butyrospermum Par kii (Shea) Butter,Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglycer yl-3 Ester s, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Liquidambar Orientalis Resin Extract, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Oil, Eugenia Car yophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Eugenol, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance)
Free from parabens, petrolatum, PEG’s, mineral oils, silicones synthetic fragrances and dyes. Contains natural antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Dermatologically tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. No animal testing. Pommade Divine is a Cruelty Free International certified company that supports the end to animal testing for cosmetics. Winner of the 2016 Beauty Shortlist Awards: “Best do-everything balm” winner. Made in England.
"I was brought up with Pommade Divine; now I use it on my daughter. It's a fantastic product that I always have in the house." - Sienna Miller
“The multi-tasking must-have that you can use anywhere, everywhere and on everyone.” - Caroline Hirons
- "It's a staple in our house, we use it on the whole family for any knocks, scrapes or grazes.” - Jemma Kidd.
- "Pommade Divine is magic! In my work I often bump and bruise myself, but rub on the magic balm, and the mark just seems to go, leaving no scar. I wouldn’t be without it." - Caroline Cassels, matron at King Edward VII’s Hospital in London
- "The best thing if you have been burned with sealing wax." - Princess Elisabeth Charlotte, sister-in-law to King Louis XIV of France and great-grandmother to Marie Antoinette
- “Pommade Divine, sovereign for bumps” - Lady Diana Cooper, actress and writer
- "Pommade Divine is by far the best product I have ever used.We are a family of dreadful skin issues (psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, and keratosis pilaris). For the first time ever, we are going through the winter with skin that actually looks and feels "normal". My ten year old son isn't embarrassed to show off his elbows and wrists!" - Pommade Divine consumer
“This made a massive difference to the eczema on my hands, softened cuticles and worked wonders on my soles.A great cure-all to keep in your handbag..” - Pommade Divine consumer
“My psoriasis is the best I have ever seen it in years, no treatment the doctors have given me for my face and scalp have ever got this far.This is brilliant! Must buy! It is truly magic and a multi-purpose balm, use it on anything!’ Pommade Divine consumer.
We Also Recommend