Organic and natural makeup has, in the past, been rather uninspiring and drab. Far from being a passable alternative to high street makeup brands Zao Organic is far and away a superior choice.
With mascaras at £16.95 and matt lipsticks at just £15.50, Zao Organic makeup has an undeniably chic French style, there are no drab browns and oranges to be found here.
Made with 100% natural ingredients, Zao products are certified organic, non-toxic, cruelty free, gluten-free and vegan (apart from the concealer which contains beeswax). Suitable for even the most sensitive skin and eyes and formulated to be particularly suitable for contact lens wearers.
Make-up that looks and feels as good as any high end brand but is kind to your skin and to the planet- what's not to love?
• bamboo oil to nourish your skin
• on trend colours and foundations for most skin tones
• 100% natural ingredients
• organic and fair trade ingredients
• all powders are talc free and contain NO nanoparticles
• no ingredients from petrochemical industry, even preservatives (paraben, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, paraffin, polysorbate, EDTA, BHT, BHA, ...)
• with no testing on animals; on ingredients or on finished products
• internationally certified by the most prestigious international bodies
Zao Organic boast a full range of luxurious, silky products that last all day whilst nourishing, renewing and rejuvenating your skin from the outside in. Packaged in stylish, durable and sustainably sourced bamboo casing.
Please email us if you would like colour matching advice for your skin tone.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: #EcoBeauty, #GreenBeauty, Makeup for sensitive eyes, Organic Makeup, Sensitive Skin, Vegan Makeup